The Federation unites a greater number of prominent sports Veterans, who are no longer professionally active as competitors, but are seriously engaged in:
- To attract a greater number of Sports Veterans, who are no longer active competitors.
- Building up different sports groups in accordance to the interests, age, physical and health conditions, for active sporting trainings aiming at health and physical status improvement, preservation of working abilities, healthier life-style and active ageing.
- Organizing and carrying out of various public sportive and competitive activities at local municipal, regional and national level.
- Organization of contests and other informative actions for popularization of sports events.
- Organizing exchange of sportsmen/women, trainers, Methodists and other specialists in the field of public Sports.
- Advertizing of healthy life style and struggle against socially significant diseases.
- Working out programmes for exercise and training in different popular Sports.
- Collaboration with the specialized structures of the Bulgarian Olympic Committee, the Bulgarian Union of Tourism, state, regional and municipal health institutions, taking care for social and medical welfare of elderly citizens, as well as with different organizations dealing with social and medical care for seniors.
- Organizing courses, seminars, workshops and other forms of popularizing and educating in the values of healthy life style.
- The yearly activity calendar of the Federation includes public events at national scale, to be carried out in different towns, cities and districts of Bulgaria and a number of International events (World, European and Regional Championships for Veterans)
- To organize workshops and public games (competitions) in a variety of sports which could be of interests to our partners and community members and ensure their involvement as actors, not only as spectator